PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
Tycoon Asia Pacific Group Limited ("Our company", "we", "our" or "us") respects the privacy rights of all visitors to this web site (the "Site") and of all users who browse, visit, use, register for services provided on the Site. Certain personal data are collected by us either when users register for services provided on the Site, or when visitors activate certain functions on the Site.
Personal data are collected by us on the Site in order to allow us to provide services to users registered on the Site and to visitors to the Site alike ("Users").
Personal data collected from Users may also be used to:
DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- notify Users of special offers or new services on the Site;
- conduct contests or competitions on the Site;
- undertake any dealings or transactions with Users;
- send Users marketing material, including but not limited to hard copy and soft copy brochures and e-mail notifications;
- conduct research and analysis, such as research which would determine which areas are not meeting the needs of Users and/or research which would determine general patterns and trends of consumption and would assist us in improving its customer service and products;
- perform statistical analysis of Users' behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site and provide this information to advertisers together with information as to the number of users that have been exposed to or clicked on their banners;
- make such disclosure under the requirements of any such law binding on Tycoon;
- enforce any legal or other rights Tycoon may have against a User in any manner that Tycoon sees fit;
- make such disclosures as may in Tycoon' opinion be required for any of the above purposes;
- purposes relating thereto.
Personal data supplied by Users will be retained by us and will be accessible to our employees and other persons or bodies corporate engaged by us or associated with Tycoon for or in relation to any of the purposes listed above. Personal data may be transferred to any of the following: third parties including but not limited to our advertisers, affiliates or associated companies, or contractors, agents or other third party service providers who provide services for us in connection with the operation of our business.
We shall retain personal data for as long as the purpose for which such data was collected continues. Accordingly, we may continue to contact Users with marketing information even after their registration on the Site is cancelled. Users who wish to opt out from disclosing any personal data to any third parties or receiving marketing information from us are invited to send an e-mail with specific opt out details to email@example.com
SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA
We shall treat all personal data collected on the Site as confidential and shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data collected on the Site or otherwise in connection with the Site are stored in a secure and safe place.
A cookie is a small amount of data sent by the server to Users' browsers when they visit the Site. Cookies may also be used to assist Tycoon in understanding Users' interest in the Site. Users are advised that they may disable "cookies" on their web browser if they so wish.
RIGHTS IN INFORMATION PROVIDED
All information other than personal data sent or posted on the Site by Users will be considered voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We may, at its option, review, use, reproduce, edit, delete, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely. We may also disclose such information to any our holding, subsidiary, affiliate or associated company.
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
All Users shall have the right to:
- have access to personal data held by us;
- request correction of the information;
- be informed of action taken in response to any such request;
- request that there be attached to the information a statement which the respective customer can supply to us relating to the fact that the customer has requested a correction.
- We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access and/or correction request.
Access or correction requests can be made by e-mailing the Personal Data Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by sending the request in writing by fax to (852) 2661 6123. We will not be able to follow up the request if the member fails to provide his or her name and contact information (such as telephone number or address). We shall not be liable for any claim, demand, liability or action resulting from non-tracible or reached request.
Hyperlinks to other sites may provide on the Site. By activating a hyperlink, such as for example by clicking on the banner of an advertiser, Users leave the Site. Tycoon does not exercise control over any personal data or information supplied to third parties once the Site has been left by clicking on a hyperlink.
CONTENT AND MODIFICATION